Emergency Facility Repair is the organization and management of resources and responsibilities for dealing with all aspects of emergencies on commercial facilities —Preparedness, Response, and Recovery.
We are First Responders for Emergency Facility Repairs
Rapid Response to Emergency Repairs in Baltimore FaciliCare’s Typical Emergency Repair Plan. We will:
· Stock our vehicles with specific Emergency Response tools, equipment and materials prior to dispatch
· Arrive at your location with the most multi-operational plan possible
· Inspect the site and identify and evaluate risks to occupants, structures and equipment
· Respond to most significant risks
· Tolerate the present minor risks
· Repair and make a safe condition to the general public
Emergency management consists of five phases: prevention, mitigation, preparedness, response and recovery!
Your Emergencies Are Ours - 24/7/365!
Click for Small Business and Office Repairs
Click for Large Facility and Major Retailer Building Repairs